Food Business 101: From Dream to Reality - Now We're Cookin'
Food Business 101: From Dream to Reality
Many people starting food businesses have asked for suggestions for training during the start-up process: so good news . . . we have created an intensive training program for new food business entrepreneurs. If you are planning on starting a food business, here is why you should attend. This course:
1. is specific to food business start-ups
2. will provide you with virtually everything you need to know/think about to start a food business HERE IN CHICAGO
3. will give you access to advisors and owners of recent start-ups,
4. was designed with you in mind based on feedback from entrepreneurs just like you to give you a running start at creating a successful, sustainable business!
This is a 4 week program: you need to commit to dedicating at least 15 hours a week and participating in 4 classroom sessions.
Mon, May 7 Introduction/Business Concepting Workshop
Mon, May 14 Market Planning / Customer Analysis
Mon, May 21 Product Production
Mon, May 28 Business & Finance
(all sessions held 6:00 pm 9:30 pm at Now We're
Cookin', 1601 Payne Street Evanston, IL 60201)
Reservations are required for this class.
About Now We're Cookin'
Now We're Cookin' is the premier culinary center for Chicago and the North Shore suburbs specializing in interactive cooking classes and private events. In addition to culinary education, Now We're Cookin' fosters and supports culinary entrepreneurs and businesses by providing them with a state-of-the-art shared-use commercial kitchen.
No matter if you're a casual cook or foodie extraordinaire, Now We're Cookin' helps you boost your culinary skills and have more fun in the kitchen.
* Read our reviews: http://www.google.com/profiles/nwcookin
* Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Now We're Cookin' (View)
1601 Payne St Ste C
Evanston, IL 60201
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|