Desi Rock: New Year's Eve 2012
The Bay Area's hottest Bollywood company wants to spend New Year's eve with you! Celebrate in style with the Mona Khan Company on December 31st at the gorgeous Marriott Hotel in Fremont.
- Lavish Indian dinner and banquet-style seating from 7:00-9:30pm
- Electrifying live entertainment including dhol players, belly dancers and performances by the company's fabulous dance troupe between 8-9:30pm
- Dance the night away to the ultimate song selection and latest remixes 9:30pm onwards with the Bay's finest: DJ Pray & DJ Asif!
- Fully stocked cash bars
- Childcare is available for children ages 2-12 which includes fun activities, pizza and more!
- Discounted hotel rooms available ($79 rate available till 12/24. Call the Marriott Hotel to make a booking)
Banquet Seating All Evening & Dinner: SOLD OUT
$89: Single Ticket
$170: Pair of Tickets
$800: Table for 10
Banquet Seating Till 9:30PM & Dinner: SOLD OUT
(Tables at this price range will be removed just before 9:30pm to clear the dance floor):
$70 - Single Ticket
Table for 10 with Dinner: $700
General Party Admission : AVAILABLE - BUY ONLINE
$60: Party entrance from 9:30pm onwards! (does not include banquet seating and dinner)
We will stop processing orders online at 4pm on December 31st, after which, tickets can be purchased at the venue.
Childcare: AVAILABLE - PURCHASE AT VENUE
$45: Childcare Admission
Doors open at 6pm on December 31st!
Like a private banquet, we will be assigning table seating to our guests! Seating charts and escort cards will be available at the Marriott Hotel on the day of the event and guests will be able to find their tables easily and quickly.
Assignments will be done as orders are received. Place orders early to get seating closer to the stage and dance floor!
We will not be able to accommodate seating requests. Friends and family who would like to sit together at the event should place a single order to ensure they are seated together.
Friday, 12/30, Important Seating Update:
Dinner tickets are almost sold out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 826-8247 to check whether your party can be seated together!
- Guests of any age are welcome to attend Desi Rock!
- Guests must be 21 and older to drink and must carry valid, government-issued identification
- No refunds or order cancellations allowed once tickets have been purchased
- No outside food & drinks will be permitted
- Policies outlined on this page take precedence over policies listed by Brown Paper Tickets
CHILDREN IN THE BALLROOM:
- Children ages 3 and up require their own ticket for Desi Rock if accompanying their parents to the party (in the main ballroom). They will also be assigned a seat and no discounts are provided based on the age of a guest
- Children 2 and under will not need a ticket, and are required to sit on an adult's lap during dinner. A separate seat will not be assigned, unless a ticket has been purchased for the child
- Professional childcare is available for children aged 2-12 by Prince & Princess Sitters (www.pandpsitters.com). Special activities will be organized to keep the little ones entertained for hours! A pizza dinner will be provided for the kids between 7pm-9pm
- Children in childcare will not have access to the main ballroom. Parents are welcome to see them in the childcare area! If parents want their kids with them in the ballroom, the child will require a regular ticket
- Children under 2 years old cannot be accommodated in childcare unfortunately
ORDERING ONLINE & TICKET DELIVERY:
- Tickets can be purchased online only. A service fee is charged per ticket by Brown Paper Tickets and is a standard industry practice for online ticketing services
- After placing an order, instructions on printing tickets will be provided
- Please bring the printed tickets to the venue! If you have tickets for multiple guests, please ensure that two people don't have the same ticket printed for the event. Each ticket is tagged with a unique barcode, and once scanned, is invalidated
Online ticket sales end December 30th at 9:00pm.
We look forward to seeing you on December 31st!
Marriott Hotel (View)
46100 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|