2nd Annual Alpine DownHill Challenge
Blind Lady Ale House and Alpine Beer Co are sponsoring a San Diego Beer Week bike ride from Alpine to Blind Lady.
There are two ways to take the Challenge.
1. We will take you and your bike via the Brewery Tours of San Diego bus from Blind Lady, in Normal Heights, to Alpine Brewing Co. TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED. ONLY 18 AVAILABLE.
2. Ride-Round-Trip. Bike from Blind Lady to Alpine Beer Co.
After a couple of tastes of beers and some snacks at Alpine and a quick tour of the brewery, we'll hop on our bikes and ride back to Blind Lady.
1. If you are interested in the Bus ride, ticket price is $60.00 and includes the bus ride to Alpine, two tasters at Alpine Beer Co and Alpine Beer Co. snacks, a flight of Alpine beers, a buffet of pizzas and salads at Blind Lady and an event T-shirt. TICKETS ARE LIMITED. ONLY 18 AVAILABLE.
2. If you would like to ride the 60 miles to and from Alpine Beer Co, ticket price is $45 and includes two tasters at Alpine Brewery and Alpine Beer Co snacks, a flight of Alpine beers, a buffet of pizzas and salads at Blind Lady and an event T-shirt. Enter the discount code: NO BUS RIDE INCLUDED when purchasing your tickets.
1. If you are riding the bus, please meet at Blind Lady at 9:00am. Bus leaves at 9:30am.
2. If you are riding the round trip, please meet at Blind Lady at 7:30am. Riders leave at 7:45am.
Note: This is a group ride, not a race. Experienced riders only. All participants must wear helmets and bring necessary gear (tube, patch kit, pump or air, water, snacks, comfortable riding apparel, etc.). Event details subject to change. Ride is approximately 28 miles.
Blind Lady Ale House
3416 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|