LUNAFEST Film Festival - Chicago Premiere & Benefit
Join StyleChicago.com & LUNA Bar on Thursday, November 17th for the Chicago premiere of LUNAFEST, a festival of inspiring short films by women filmmakers, for women, and about women to help support the Breast Cancer Fund and Recovery on Water (ROW).
* Wines by Clif Family Winery
* Creative Cocktails by Kb Fitness
* Beer by Peroni
* Sushi Rolls by RA Sushi
* Hummus Bar by Roti Mediterranean Grill
* Hors d'oeuvres by Native Foods Café
* Photos on Red Carpet
* LUNAFEST Goodie Bags (~40 brands) for the 1st 250 ticketbuyers!
* Cocktail Reception: 5:30-7:00pm
* LUNAFEST (Chicago Premiere): 7:00-9:00pm
This season's program of nine selected films will compel discussion, make you laugh, tug at your heartstrings and motivate you to make a difference in your community. View featured films below.
VIP tickets are only $40 and also include: (i) Pre-Show Cocktail Reception; (ii) LUNAFEST Chicago Premiere; (iii) LUNAFEST Goodie Bag produced by StyleChicago.com.
General Admission tickets are only $25 and include the pre-show Cocktail Reception & LUNAFEST premiere.
VIP + Goodie Bag tickets must be purchased in advance - these will sell out early! Purchase tickets above right..
Net proceeds from this event benefit the Breast Cancer Fund - www.breastcancerfund.org and Chicago-based Recovery on Water (ROW) - www.recoveryonwater.org
LUNA Bar, StyleChicago.com, Clif Family Winery, Peroni
Roti Mediterranean Grill, Native Foods Cafe
Incredibly diverse in style and content, LUNAFEST is united by a common thread of exceptional storytelling - by, for and about women.
* Every Mother Counts: Obstetric Fistula (Filmmaker: Christy Turlington Burns)
* I am a Girl (Filmmaker: Susan Koenig)
* Life Model (Filmmaker: Lori Petchers)
* Reluctant Bride, A (Filmmaker: Shideh Faramand)
* Worst Enemy (Filmmaker: Lake Bell)
* How to Be Alone (Filmmaker: Andrea Dorfman)
* Lady Razorbacks (Filmmaker: Laura Green)
* Missed Connections (Filmmaker: Mary Robertson)
* The Wind is Blowing on my Street (Filmmaker: Saba Riazi)
LUNAFEST is a traveling film festival of award-winning short films by, for and about women. This season's program of nine films filled with stories of reflection, hope and humor will travel to over 150 cities and screen in front of 20,000 people. Each year, various organizations bring LUNAFEST's to their communities and raise funds for their local non-profits as well as our main beneficiary - Breast Cancer Fund.
GOODIE BAG BRANDS:
* Adagio Teas * Akira * All Natural Creations * Amlactin * Castiva * Crabtree & Evelyn * Destiny Boutique * Divina Veritas * Dr. Dan's Lip Balm * Earth Science Naturals * Eladya Professional Skincare * Essance * Exhale Spa * Fitness Magazine * Fleet Feet Sports * Hamadi * Honest Tea * Kiss USA * Kokokahn * Lauren Brooke Mineral Cosmetiques * LUNA Bar * Macy's * Massage Envy * MoistStic * Montagne Jeunesse * Native Foods Cafe * Naturally Fresh * Noirliliana * Nuvo Cosmetics * OPI * Pandora Jewelry * People Towels * Pomega5 * Poofy Organics * Pure Hearts & Clean Hands Soap Company * RA Sushi * South of France Natural Body Care * Supergoop! * Suuthe * Tend Skin * Tom's of Maine * UndZ * Universal Sole * Weleda * Yu-Be
Northwestern University (Downtown Chicago) - Thorne Auditorium (View)
375 E. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|