10/16 Sun 7:30 ~ SHOWCASE EVENING ~ all seats $10
SHOWCASE EVENING, featuring PAUL TRYON; RACHEL BEARD; and SHANE LOVERRO
This is a very special series of concerts in which we present some of the most exceptional performers from the wealth of regional talent around us. These are up-and-coming artists whom we know well through their work at Open Mic Nights or as openers for featured musicians. These evenings are an opportunity to see what could be fame in the making, as many of our patrons have experienced in recent years. Join us for a great evening with these gifted performers.
More about Paul Tryon
More about Rachel Beard | music & profile
More about Shane Loverro
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564