Beer U: Intro to San Diego Craft Beer
Unless you've been living under a rock, you already know that San Diego is one of the biggest beer towns in the country. But not everyone knows the history of our fair city's meteoric rise to beery prominence. Join Stone's beloved blabbermouth, Ken Wright, for the story behind San Diego's success. You'll learn about what makes our region so special as you sample the best and the brightest from San Diego's newer breweries.
Ticket price includes tax and gratuity.
$25 Event price
+$6.94 Tax & gratuity
+ $2.11 Service fee (charged on next page)
Here's the awesome beer list so far:
* Black Market Rye IPA
* Iron Fist Martial Law - Special 1st Anniversary Brew (just released!)
* Manzanita Gillespie Brown
* Mission Blonde
* Mother Earth California Creamin'
* Hess: something special coming soon!
* Pizza Port Ocean Beach: something special coming soon!
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens (View)
1999 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|