10/29 Sat 8:30 MacTALLA MOR - our annual "Celtic Halloween!" $20 +$2 proc'ng
From Caesar's Palace to Central Park to Clearwater's Great Hudson River Revival, the MacTalla Mor band has been taking America by Storm! "MacTalla Mor," Gaelic for "great echo," is a hard driving powerful Celtic roots band whose dynamic rhythms enkindle audiences with earth shaking, dance making, ground breaking Celtic roots music. Bagpipes, Celtic drums, piano, organ, flute, whistles and Gaelic singing... This family band has it all even a magician! Winner of the 2008 Celtic Radio Music Awards in the Roots/Traditional category. "Splendidly eclectic" -Dirty Linen Magazine; "A gem! Melts the walls between genres. A musical treasure." -IMRW Magazine; "Compelling and powerful. Like a winding coastal road with spectacular views. This band's on fire! You need to hear this." -Ale Street News; "Fun, astonishing and always terrific!" -Celtic MP3s Magazine; "MacTalla Mor is a hard driving, powerful Celtic rock and bagpipe band. Celtic rock, Celtic reggae and beautiful vocals. Definitely 5 stars. Must hear!" -Celtic Radio; "The family band MacTalla Mor stands alone as the supreme example of AmeriCelt" -Celtic Beat Magazine; "Unstoppable energy. Astonishing and always terrific." -Celtic MP3s Magazine. MacTalla Mor is Celtic music for the masses!
More about MacTalla Mor | listen | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564