Artists at Play Fundraiser
Artists at Play invites you to our Summer Fundraiser!
Co-hosted by Café-Club Fais Do-Do
Join Artists at Play as we celebrate our inaugural production with a special event to raise funds for the Los Angeles premiere of "Ching Chong Chinaman" by Lauren Yee. Come enjoy live entertainment by artists including Prince Gomolvilas, Traci Kato-Kiriyama, Helen Ota, Mike Palma, Joan Almedilla, Randy Guiaya and Beau Sia. Delight in a delicious food buffet and feel your adrenaline rush at the Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament!
We'll also have a raffle with amazing prizes:
- 2 opening night tickets to "Bring It On" at the Ahmanson Theatre
- Cold Tofu Improv Class
- Photo session with M. Palma Photography
- 2 tickets to a show at South Coast Repertory
- Blacklava T-shirts
- 2 tickets to a show at East West Players
- Kids clothing from Plum Denim
- 2 tickets to USC Visions and Voices Alonzo King LINES Ballet
- Boudoir photo or video session with Little Red Car Productions
AND MUCH MORE!
For more information visit www.ArtistsAtPlayLA.blogspot.com or e-mail ArtistsAtPlayLA@gmail.com
Catering provided by Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant in Van Nuys and Sugar Fix Desserts in Old Town Pasadena.
Artists at Play aims to curate quality theatre and present stage productions missiong from the local landscape stories of communities that are underrepresented in Los Angeles theatre. Founding members: Julia Cho, Peter J. Kuo, Stefanie Wong Lau and Marie-Reine Velez
Café-Club Fais Do-Do
5253 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|