SMPS SF Marketing Boot Camp
Every firm needs to be in the best possible shape to win future work and it is up to its marketing and business development staff to help them achieve this. To that end, there's no better time than now to transform your business development pursuits and build up your marketer's muscle.
If you can answer "yes" to any of the following, then the upcoming SMPS SF Marketing Boot Camp is where you should be on Thursday, October 20th at Le Meridien. Don't miss the early bird special, register by Tuesday, September 6, 2011 and save $100.00:
1. Need to reinvigorate your interview teams so that you can win more jobs?
2. Unable to move forward when you try to initiate change or create processes within your firm?
3. Puzzled as to what marketing tactics you should be using to find leads and how to inspire technical staff to use them as well?
4. Overwhelmed with how to effectively create and implement a marketing plan?
5. Looking for ways to override the "just use what we used last time" cover letter challenge?
6. Need guidance on how to effectively manage your marketing team?
7. Tired of networking with little or no results?
Then jump start your marketing and business development skills by attending this highly-interactive roundtable boot camp. This information-filled, one-day event will train you to successfully jump any hurdle with best practices, insights and well-tested processes that will allow your firm to see results and win work! Our invited speakers include some of the most experienced A/E/C professionals in the business. They'll pump up your skills in managing your company's marketing and business development activities, and teach you to navigate any marketing obstacle.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for attendees. A cocktail reception will follow the event from 5 PM - 7 PM.
Rutherford + Chekene
Le Meridien (View)
333 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111