P.M. Pirate Prowl by Charleston Pirate Tours
"The Pirate Tour was the highlight of our entire trip to SC...You always know you are on the right tour, when other tours stop to look at yours!" The Mason Family
In authentic costume, Eric Lavender brings Charleston's Golden Age of Piracy to life with stories of Blackbeard's siege of the city, the capture and execution of Stede Bonnet and other pirates, the romance between Calico Jack and Anne Bonny, the headless pirate ghost, who guards a buried treasure in the heart of the historic district, and much more! Along the way, learn about the city's most historical buildings and events. The tour includes admission to the Powder Magazine Museum the following day.
Appearances on Lifetime, A&E, & ETV.
"We had several tours of Charleston and I must say ERIC IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE IN TOWN!!!!! We learned more about the city and pirates than we could have ever dreamed and had fun doing it. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
5 STARS! "What an awesome tour. Highly recommended and definitely a must if you are going to be in Charleston." The Baker Family
5 STARS! "We would highly recommend this tour - learned so much about the history of Charleston in a fun and new perspective." Hernandez-Rice Family
We are proud to include in the tour - at no additional charge - the Powder Magazine, a National Historic Landmark, and the oldest public building in the state. It dates back to the original walled city of Charles Towne.
Private and group tours are available.
This is a 90-minute walking tour with a limit of 20 people. The tour often runs over 90 minutes, because we pace the walk based on the group. We also take the time to answer questions.
Children under 17 must be accompanied by adult.
Military, Senior (65+), and Children discounts may not be combined with other discounts. Military ticket-holders may be asked to present ID at the time of check-in.
- Tours run rain or shine. Should hazardous weather force the cancellation of a tour, you may reschedule your tour (based on availability). If you cannot reschedule, we will refund your purchase.
- We do appreciate a phone number and/or email address where we can contact you on the day of the tour in the event of a cancellation.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you may reschedule (based on availability) with 24 hours notice.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly. During warm weather, we suggest you bring water.
- Children are more than welcome! Tickets for children under 4 are free, but they still need a ticket, so please make sure you include free tickets for the young ones on your order.
- The tour route is in public areas over which we have no control. Charleston Pirate Tours is not responsible and cannot be held liable for behavior of the public, other tour patrons, or any accidents during the tour.
In front of the Powder Mag Museum
79 Cumberland St.
Charleston, SC 29401
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|