Stone 15th Anniversary Brewers Reception
Last year's Brewers Reception was such a success we couldn't resist throwing an even bigger party this year. And we've made it even better! Join us Friday night and help yourself to dozens of excellent beers and delicious gourmet complimentary food in a truly festive atmosphere!
Your $75 ticket entitles you to:
* Help us kick off the celebration before Saturday's main event
* Get an exclusive 15th Anniversary Brewers Reception commemorative glass
* Meet the world-class brewers who are bringing their beers to Saturday's festival
* Sample dozens of exceptional beers with no wristband tabs required!
* Feast on complimentary gourmet food by Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens and several new vendors!
* Enjoy your food and drink in a relaxed, uncrowded atmosphere
* Groove to live music all evening long
Get directions, a list of guest breweries, featured food vendors, a list of charities and more at www.stonebrew.com/anniv/
Cal State University San Marcos
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
||Is there a "DD" ticket Price?|
||We will have $25 tickets at the door for designated drivers. No one doing this good deed will be turned away!|
||will the Friday event have the casks and rare beer tent?
||The Rare Beer tent is a separate setup on Saturday that is included in the All Access Pass. If you're interested in meeting the brewers, having as much gourmet food as you can stuff your face with, and enjoying your beers without worrying about wristband tabs, the Brewers Reception is for you. If you're more interested in having access to dozens of ridiculously rare beers, then I'd recommend Saturday's All Access Pass.|
||Is Mike's Beer Cheese going to be available for the Brewers Reception, or is it only available during the Beer Festival?|
||Thanks for asking such a good question! Yes, Mike's Beer Cheese will indeed be available at the Brewers Reception. Not only that, but Mike will be whipping up a special batch of something new just for Friday night that you won't be able to get on Saturday.|
||Will there be free drinks available or are we paying for them to go in the reception glasses?|
||Everything at the Brewers Reception is included in the ticket price! You won't need money for anything unless you need cab fare|