Stone New Year's Eve Celebration 2012
New Year's Eve 2011 was our most lavish party ever, but that's not going to stop us from piling on the decadence and making this year's even more amazing! It's not too early to plan for the most extravagant evening you'll have all year. Come celebrate with us and enjoy a spectacular night of food, beers, wines, live entertainment and dancing!
YOUR $175 TICKET INCLUDES EVERYTHING BELOW!
* Restaurant dance floor with The Styletones, San Diego's premier funk and R&B band!
* Brewhouse dance club with 3 live DJs right in the brewery
* TWO sushi and seafood lounges with swanky tunes and amazing food
* Mouthwatering buffet stations with Stone's signature Mac n' Beer Cheese, housemade charcuterie, desserts and MUCH more
* Large selection of complimentary craft beers, wines, & more pouring all night long
* Three rare and vintage Stone beers from the Stone Tap Time Machine included
* Heated balcony cigar lounge with charcuterie and appetizers; cigars available for purchase
* A huge selection of bottled beers, wines, and more available for purchase
* A commemorative glass
* Complimentary valet parking
****NEW FOR 2012 NEW YEAR'S EVE: VIP TABLES AVAILABLE!****
Get a reserved private table for the evening, your own personal beverage server, and a bottle of champagne for $250. Limit six guests per table; all guests must have tickets for entry.
***BY RESERVATION ONLY, contact chuck.samuelson(at sign)stonebrew.com***
This event is STRICTLY 21 AND OVER! BRING YOUR ID
Please note that absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be served to holders of designated driver tickets, and anyone consuming alcoholic beverages with a designated driver wristband will be asked to leave.
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens (View)
1999 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|
||Will there be cabs waiting outside after the event? As I'm sure you know, cabs are difficult to come by, so this information would be greatly appreciated.|
||We did the research and unfortunately, no taxi companies are willing to send their cabs to wait at an out of the way area on the busiest night of the year. However, we'll be happy to call a cab for you when you're ready to leave. The wait for a cab on New Year's Eve can be pretty long, so you may want to consider calling at least 1/2 hour before you'd like to be picked up.|