10th Annual Ambler Farm Day
A family event featuring:
* hay maze
* hayrides + farm animals + pumpkin patch
* children's crafts + games
* instructional exhibits on pie making, woodworking and broom making
* apple slingshot + make your own scarecrow
* the famous pumpkin catapult
* live music
* silent auction with farm and garden items from local businesses
* garden market featuring in-season produce and flower arrangements made with flowers grown in Ambler's gardens
* Raymond Ambler House Restoration Exhibit with a documentary video and talks with those restoring the 1799 farmhouse
* great food and drink
Set on eighteen acres at 257 Hurlbutt Street in Wilton.
Entrance fee is $20 per family.
Senior Citizens $10.
On-site parking is limited, gates open at 11:45am. There will be a shuttle from Cannondale Station.
All proceeds benefit Ambler Farm.
257 Hurlbutt Street
Wilton, CT 06897
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|