2nd Annual Pig Roast at Goose Island
Slow Food Chicago presents:
2nd ANNUAL PIG ROAST AT GOOSE ISLAND
Sunday, August 22, 2010
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Goose Island Beer Company (1800 W. Fulton Street)
$60.00 per person
Join Slow Food Chicago for the pork party of the summer! Enjoy Goose Island beers & local pork prepared by talented chefs:
* Rick Gresh (David Burke's Primehouse)
* Jared Wentworth (Longman & Eagle)
* David Carrier (Kith & Kin)
* Erling Wu-Bower (The Publican)
* Mark Steuer (The Gage)
* Rob Leavitt (Mado)
* Michael Schrader and Jimmy Farrell (N9ne Steakhouse)
* Andrew Hroza (Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub)
* Christine Cikowski and Joshua Kulp (Sunday Dinner Chicago)
Vegetarian option and dessert provided by Stephanie Samuels (Angel Food Bakery).
Tickets also include a commemorative beer glass & an optional tour of the Goose Island Beer Company. Please note: brewery tours are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to arrive on time if you'd like to participate!
All proceeds benefit Slow Food Chicago, a non-profit organization seeking to create lasting change in our local food system, to ensure equity, sustainability and pleasure in the food we eat.
Goose Island Beer Company
1800 W. Fulton Street
Chicago, IL 60612
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|