Do you love fine chocolate? You have come to the right city, because San Francisco is at the center of the new wave of artisan chocolatiers. They're experimenting with high quality beans, new methods of production, exotic fillings and breathtaking packaging. On this tour you will learn about what makes fine chocolate and sample from a wide array of San Francisco gourmet chocolate boutiques. You'll also get a Chocolate Lover Card to use on future chocolate shopping trips.
* Dark chocolate tasting from America's first small batch chocolate maker
* Assorted truffles from a beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh, farmer's markets ingredients
* Blind chocolate bar tasting at a specialty newsstand that carries 225 different bars from 15 different countries
* Champagne truffles by Oprah's favorite Swiss chocolatier
* Hot chocolate from a Belgian chocolatier known for its delectable butter creams
* Unique ganaches from a chocolateria dedicated to finding exceptional chocolates from small, family-owned makers around the world
* Rich confections from local artisan chocolate maker's new flagship location
Come prepared to indulge!
Winner of SF Weekly's Tastiest Walking Tour, 2008.
Justin Herman Plaza: American Flagpole
Justin Herman Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94101
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|