1. Log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account.
2. Select the Account Menu from the upper left side.
3. Select Manage Your Events. You will see a list of your events. Select the blue Go! button next to the event you want to work on.
4. Select the Look & Feel tab/page on the dark gray bar.
5. Under Images, tap Choose File and open the image in any format, other than PDF.
Note: Depending on your operating system, the Choose File prompt may be named something slightly different.
Select the blue button +Add This Image. Your image will appear under Current Images.
Repeat the process if you want more than one image on your event page. You may add as many photos as you wish.
The first image you upload to an event will automatically become the Default Image for your event. This image will appear in your event listing on our website, so make sure it shows off your best side. If you have multiple images and want to change the default image, select the blue link Set Default on the right side of the image.