While Brown Paper Tickets’ Credit Card Processor offers the greatest amount of flexibility in handling customer’s financial transactions, any funds collected via our processor will be paid out via check after the performance is over.
If you need to access your revenue more quickly, we offer integration with several processors that will allow you to collect funds shortly after the sale is made. Currently, we offer integration with Amazon Payments, Paypal Standard accounts (or Paypal Basic), and Custom Merchant Accounts: Authorize.net™, PayPal™ Website Payments Pro, Payflow, USAePay, and Payment Processing Inc.
1. Log in to your account. From the account menu, select Financial Settings. Select the Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Basic.
2. Fill out the form accordingly.
3. Tap Add Custom Merchant Account or Save Changes.
Voila. You’ve successfully integrated your processor with your Brown Paper Tickets account. However, you’ll still need to enable it for your individual events.
Enable It on Your Event
1. Log into your producer account. From the account menu, select Manage Your Events. Find the event title and tap Go!
2. Select the Payment tab/page and check your Custom Credit Processor or PayPal Basic. Be sure to uncheck the Brown Paper Tickets’ Credit Card Processing option if you don’t want it to be an option for your event.
3. Tap the blue Save Changes button.