GBE13 The Socialite 2020
If what you love to do at The Great Burlesque Exposition is see the shows, hit the parties, and shop, than this is the combo package for you!
The Socialite includes:
- One ticket to Salem On Foot Walking Tour Friday, 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Take a stroll through Salem's dark past with historian Rory Raven
- One ticket to The Rhinestone Revue on Friday, Apr. 17
- One ticket to The Main Event on Saturday, Apr. 18
- One ticket to The After Party after The Main Event on Saturday, Apr. 18
- One ticket to The Sunday Showcase on Sunday, Apr. 19
- Plus everything in the Fan Admission
- The Drop-In Classes: Taught by instructors from The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education, drop-in classes teach all the burlesque basics on both Saturday, Apr. 18 and Sunday, Apr. 19. Please note that The Drop-in Classes are not the same thing as The Conference or The Master Classes, both which require a separate registration fee.
- The Costume Exhibit Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.: You can't take it off until you put it on! Feast your eyes on the most gorgeous creations from around the world! Curated by Boston's own Devastasia, The Costume Exhibit features a mix of new and historic costumes.
- The Art Show Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Plus... We are reserving the first four rows at The Rhinestone Revue, The Main Event, and The Sunday Showcase for our "Socialite" and "Whole Shebang" attendees!
Purchased separately, these tickets would cost over $160.00 but a Socialite Passport costs only $125.00 a savings of more than $30.00
Bolles Hall at The Bridge at 211 (View)
211 Bridge Street
Salem, MA 01970
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|