GBE12 Fan Admission
The Fan Admission is for someone who likes burlesque, but who doesn't necessarily want to spend the money to see the shows or attend the conference.
One Fan Admission is good for both days of the event (Saturday, January 6, 2018 and Sunday, January 7, 2018) and gets you access to...
- The Vendor Hall: The holidays are over. Get the present you really want from our selection of merchants.
- The Drop-In Classes: Taught by instructors from The Boston Academy of Burlesque Education, drop-in classes teach all the burlesque basics. Please note that The Drop-in Classes are not the same thing as The Conference, which requires a separate registration fee.
- Inside the Combat Zone Sunday, 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Author Stephanie Schorow brings Boston's most infamous neighborhood back to life!
- The Costume Exhibit Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.: You can't take it off until you put it on! Feast your eyes on the most gorgeous creations from around the world! The Costume Exhibit features a mix of new and historic costumes.
- The Hedy Jo Starr Display: Hedy Jo Starr was an influential figure in burlesque, in Boston, in costuming, and in the history of Gender Affirmation. Read about her life and feast your eyes on some of her creations!
- The Athenaeum Saturday & Sunday, noon to 8:00 p.m.: We present a curated collection of publications, ephemera, and scholarly works on Burlesque
All of that for only $10 in advance ($15 after January 1, 2018)!
Hyatt Regency Cambridge (View)
575 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|