whole grain bread baking w/ josey baker
have you always wanted to bake bread at home, but don't know quite where to start? are you interested in whole grains, but are worried that your bread will turn out an inedible brick? or maybe you've baked a few loaves, and now you're wanting to take your bread to the next level? have no fear, josey baker is here to help make all your dreams come true.
this class is limited to 10 participants, so each and every one of you will have my full attention.
in this 2 hour class you will
- learn how to keep your sourdough starter healthy and active
- mix 2 different types of whole wheat bread dough
- shape your very own loaf of bread
- learn top secret tips that will turn your home oven into a professional bread oven
- bake a loaf and feast upon it!
participants will leave the class with
- your own sourdough starter
- a loaf ready to bake at home
- a proofing basket
- 2 lbs of stone ground whole wheat flour
- a copy of Josey Baker Bread (optional, additional $25)
as my good buddy Nick would say, "let's baaaaaaaake."
hope to see you there sweethearts
p.s. if you're interested in breads other than whole wheat, then just hold your horses - will be doing more classes in the future that will focus on other grains, such as rye, spelt, khorasan, einkorn, etc.
The Mill (View)
San Francisco, CA 94117