DEPART AND RETURN FROM THE MIDDLEGROUNDS DOCK THIS YEAR
ONLINE/PHONE SALES CLOSED AT 3PM. LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE AT BAY CITY ANTIQUES CENTER, 1020 N WATER STREET OR AT THE DOCK PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
- Three Hour Cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah (Rain or Shine) from 7 - 10 p.m.
- Onboard Caribbean themed casual dinner buffet catered by Atrium Restaurant.
- Dinner buffet may be presented in 2 seatings depending on event attendance.
- Cash Bar for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks open throughout the evening.
- Live Music by Caribbean Blue Band.
Things to know before you go:
- Parking is available on site.
- Boarding begins at 6:30 p.m.
- No children's price offered
- Guests must be over 21 or accompanied by parent or guardian
- Bar accepts cash only. No credit card service on board.
- Vessel is a non-smoking facility per Michigan State Law
- All passengers and belongings subject to security check
- No coolers, outside food or beverage permitted
- Maps and directions can be found at the Bay City Boat Lines website
Bay City Boat Lines Middle Grounds Dock (View)
1201 Evergreen Drive
Bay City, MI 48708
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|