Comics & Medicine Exhibit Registration
Registration is now closed for the Comics & Medicine Exhibit.
All pieces chosen for the exhibit will be part of a silent auction to help raise money for the Vesalius Trust, a Comics & Medicine Conference Sponsor that supports student scholarships and continuing education activities in medical visual communication. The Exhibit will open at the Comics & Medicine Conference Reception. The silent auction will start Fri. morning, June 27th and end Sat. morning, June 28th.
Conference Registration and Marketplace Table Registration are separate processes from Juried Exhibit Registration.
Digital Submission Guidelines
Pieces must be submitted digitally and will be printed locally free of charge to exhibitors. You may submit up to two digital files with the following specifications:
- At least 350 dots per inch (DPI).
- 600-1200 DPI is recommended for black and white line work.
- Minimum file size of 8.5 X 11 inches. Maximum size of 11 X 17 inches. Dimensions may vary within these ranges.
- RBG or Grayscale mode. Not CMYK mode.
- TIFF file format.
- Maximum of 75 megabytes per file.
Johns Hopkins Medical Campus, Pre-Clinical Teaching Building (PCTB) (View)
725 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|