2014 North West Side Craft Beer Ride
Northwest Side Craft Beer Ride- a Beer Festival on Wheels
Come celebrate Chicago Craft Beer Week on the Northwest Side on Thursday, May 22rd by attending the 2nd annual craft beer pub crawl. 11 local breweries will be featured at 9 unique bars all connected by a regular bus loop to ensure comfort and safety. Participants will ride around on board a comfy Chicago Brew Bus as they are shuttled from bar to bar. Brewery staff will welcome the pub crawlers at each of the featured bars and will be on hand to talk up the beer, share a few, and hang out. The cost is $20 and covers transportation, good times, and a souvenir memento. Beers are purchased at each bar.
Simply show up to one of the featured bars after 6pm May 22rd. When the bus arrives, simply get on. Keep your ticket handy because you will need to show it at the bus in order to get your wristband and momento. At the end of the pub crawl, there will be an announcement for the last bus. Buses with a bar listed on its pacard will make their final stop there- (you'll figure it out) The featured bars and addresses are below.
1. Fischman Liquors- One of the Northwest side's premier craft bars and package stores, was recently voted as one of Chicago's top 6 beer bars.
4780 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60630
2. Hops and Barleys- Great neighborhood spot with good food, excellent specials and live music.
4359 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60641
3. Rabbits Bar and Grill- 9 awesome taps, live music and a great crowd
4945 West Foster Avenue Chicago, IL 60630
4. Gale Street Inn- NW Side Institution - Famous for its Ribs, This is a fantastic addition to this years crawl. 4914 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60630
5. Brigadoon - A Lawrence Ave pub, great atmosphere, awesome owners. 5748 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60630
6. Colletti's Restaurant- Another NW Side establishment, fantastic tap lineup- excellent food- great patio space with outdoor bar and fireplace. 5707 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60646
7. Leadbelly's- New Location - 5691 N Milwaukee Ave- Opening April 2014 Burgers-Fries-Craft Beer, some of the best burgers in the City.
8. The Garage Bar and Sanwiches- Great Craft selection, awesome rooftop, great food. 6154 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60646
9. Iron Horse Bar and Grill- lovely remodel of an old post office, great bar and incredible food. 6158 N Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL 60631
Participating Breweries (to be named at each bar soon):
1. Lake Effect Brewing Company
2. Church Street Brewing
3. Pipeworks Brewing Company
4. 18th Street Brewery
5. Begyle Brewing
6. Flesk Brewing
7. Ale Syndicate
8. Tighthead Brewing Comapny
9. Finch's Brewing Company
10. One Trick Pony
11. Une Anee Brewery
12. Transient Artisan Ales
13. Slap Shot Brewing Company
NW Side Craft Beer Ride (View)
Multiple Locations See Description
Chicago, IL 60641
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|