Abby Jane Bakeshop | Soft Opening
The long wait is OVER and we are finally ready to host you here at the Bakeshop!
We would love for you to join us on the weekend of January 16 and 17 for our soft opening. (Expect official opening announcement very soon!)
In the interest of getting us warmed up, we have split the soft opening into 4 time slots:
Sat, Jan 16 | 9am-12pm
Sat, Jan 16 | 12-4pm
Sun, Jan 17 | 9am-12pm
Sun, Jan 17 | 12-4pm
We invite you to RSVP for up to 2 ADULTS (kiddos don't require an RSVP). Please go ahead and RSVP even if you only plan to place a curbside order to take to-go.
We have a limited number of RSVP spaces for the soft opening so we apologize if all the spots have been taken. On the plus side, we will be announcing our GRAND opening very soon so you won't have to wait long for all the baked goodness.
What's going to be on the menu???
- loaves of bread
- pastries, sweets
- wood-fired pizza (from 11am-4pm)
- coffee, tea
- booze (we have a few draft options)
All food and non-alcoholic beverages will be HALF PRICE!
We will be offering both in-person ordering with limited dine-in service as well as online ordering with contactless curbside pick-up.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated (ages 6 years +)
- No indoor dining for the time being
- We will be limiting the checkout line in the bakeshop to 10 people
- Please follow social distancing stickers on the floor and wait outside if necessary
- We are accepting cash, but would prefer contactless or card payments
- Guests are welcome to dine at one of our outdoor tables on the patio or in our oak grove
- No groups of more than 6 please
- Please note, we do have a limited number of tables and cannot guarantee seating
- We ask that you please order online during your chosen time slot
- Our wood-fired pizzas will be available 11am-4pm. If you would like to order a pizza please note that we will be firing your pizza only upon notification of your arrival. Expect to wait up to 25 minutes.
- When you arrive at the Bakeshop pull up to one of our curbside parking spaces
- Message us at 512-943-2613 (there will be a sign on the chair) with your name and curbside space
- We will bring your order out to your space and place on the chair (fully contactless!)
Link for Curbside: https://www.abbyjanebakes.com/soft-opening
(This menu will become available on Jan 16-17)
This soft opening weekend is intended to give us practice for the public opening. We will do our BESTEST but we also accept that part of the process is identifying and troubleshooting all those little things as we go.
We really appreciate your support, patience, and most importantly, feedback.
Team AJB :)
Abby Jane Bakeshop (View)
16604 Fitzhugh Rd, Unit C
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|