Intersections on Zoom
Intersections is brave space where ex-vangelicals and unfundies come together to have spiritual conversations about their experiences of unraveling faith. Intersections is facilitated by Irenicast co-hosts, Bonnie Rambob, Casey Tinnin and Allen OBrien, who have been there and get it. In community, participants will process, evaluate, feel, support and be supported.
Session 1 -- My Story Meets Your Story
Session 2 -- God and the Bible
Session 3 Me, Myself and I: Relationship with Self
Session 4 -- Purity Culture and Sexuality
Session 5 -- Spiritual Trauma and Grief
Session 6 -- Gratitude for the Journey
New Intersections Group forming now: Thursdays, October 8 November 12, 5:00-6:30 PM, PST. Space is limited. $120 for the whole series. (If that is a hardship, please let us know at email@example.com)
* I acknowledge that my at-the-moment-authentic-self is welcome here. All of me -- the mess and the beauty.
* I will welcome the at-the-moment-authentic-self of others.
* I may be triggered by some things. Triggers are part of growing. I know that I am not alone.
* When asking for clarification Ill be thoughtful about how I ask.
* I will refrain from giving advice. As a listener my primary task is to hold compassionate, non-judgmental space for the one sharing.
* I will keep mental track of my talk time. I will balance my sharing and my listening.
* I acknowledge the best questions cant be answered. The deeper we go the more ambiguous things can get. And I am here to go deeper.
* I only have permission to share my story in the group. If I want to share outside the group, I will get permission from the storys owner.
* I will keep my video on throughout the session so we can experience communal connection.
* I agree to hold myself accountable to these communal guidelines.
Zoom Link Provided After Registration Is Complete
Online Access Information
You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center
for more information.
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|