Opening Day 2020 Tailgate Party - Jack's American Pub
The Milwaukee Brat House and Jack's American Pub are ready to throw a ridiculous party to celebrate the opening of this historic season!
The Brew Crew start their 50th season vs the rival Chicago Cubs on Thursday March 26th at 1:10pm. This season we've partnered with the Milwaukee Brewers to host our party at the Sausage Haus pavilion, located in the parking lot at Miller Park. The Sausage Haus provides an indoor & outdoor tailgate party unlike anything else available at Miller Park with Private Restrooms for our tailgate guests, an inclosed party area in case of weather, plus a full bar set up.
Meet at the bar, take the shuttle to the Miller Park, and join us for an unforgettable all-inclusive tailgate experience.
Details are as follows...
Date: Thursday - March 26th
Bars Open: 8am
Shuttles Start to the Ballpark: approximately 9am
Brewers vs Cubs: 1:10pm
The Party will be ready to rock by the time the first shuttles arrive!
Before March 1st
- $65 - Tailgate Only
- $165 - Tailgate + Game Ticket (limited tickets available)
After March 1st
- $75 - Tailgate Only
- $175 - Tailgate + Game Ticket (limited tickets available)
- VIP access to the Sausage Haus Pavilion in the Parking Lot at Miller Park.
- All you can drink Full Bar & Beer & White Claw, featuring Stoli, Jim Beam, Miller & Lakefront Brewery beers on tap.
- All you can eat brats, burgers, and hot dogs + all the fixings, chips, cheese & sausage platters, fresh fruit & cookies.
- Cozy Knit Winter Hat
- Round trip transportation to and from Jack's American Pub
- Live Music & Dance Party w/ DJ set
- Tailgate Games set up for the ultimate pregame party
- Private restrooms for our tailgate guests
Tailgate space is limited to the first 600 people, and we will sell out. This party is gonna be one for the ages. Get your tickets early to save $ and make sure you're there.
Party is for only for guests 21+
Jacks American Pub (View)
1323 E Brady St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|