HOMEWOOD STORIES™> March On!
Come join us to celebrate all things March! The start of daylight savings, St. Patrick's Day (show day)Spring Equinox, The Full Worm Moon and More!
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging - -- of 'coming home' by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other.....
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Doors open > 6:00 PM
>> Come early and come hungry so we can enjoy supper club-like style atmosphere provided by BALAGIO RESTAURANT and Randy Dritz's 4 man band > THE HOLY GOATS. Food and beverage will be available for purchase off our special show menu
(service is suspended during the show, so for the best hospitality and service please place orders early...if you are running late...call Balagio to place your order by 7 PM....708-957-1650 Thank you!
Show starts at 7:30 PM
Cover $15 in advance/$20 at the door
True,stories, first person, off-book, 5 storytellers
* Dr. Chris Forte > dentist who enjoys CrossFit and storytelling,
* PR Legrand > tall Dutchman with a French name, teaches woodworking to middle schoolers, cohost of Back Room Storytelling in Oak Park.
* Margaret Burk > President of Illinois Storytelling, host of 3 shows a month in Oak Park.
* Megan Wells > Award winning storyteller, actor, director, will take you on a ride through her storytelling, Meganwells.com
* Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
**for those of you who prefer to purchase your ticket in advance by check or cash .. $15 in advance, $20 cash at the door >>email > Karen@homewoodstories.org
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
**all sales final**
Balagio Ristorante (View)
17501 Dixie Highway
Homewood, IL 60430
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|