HOMEWOOD STORIES™> February Rocks!!
Come join us at our new venue > Balagio Restaurant!
So much to celebrate in February > Ground Hog Day (halfway point between winter Solstice and Spring Equinox) Presidents, Valentines, Mardis Gras, Ash Wednesday and Leap Year!
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging - -- of 'coming home' by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other.....
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Come early and come hungry so we can enjoy supper club-like experience while listing to our musician Kirk Lindstrom.
>>for the best hospitality and service please place orders early...
Doors open > 6:00 PM > with food/beverage available for purchase
pre-show music by Kirk Lindstrom
Show starts at 7:30 PM
Cover $15 in advance/$20 at the door
(get there and order your dinner early, as service is suspended during the show ... orders cut off at 7:15..thank you!) The food is soooo good)
True,stories, first person, off-book, 5 storytellers
* Paul Teodo > Moth Grand Slam winner, retired hospital executive, son of Italian Immigrants, father of 2 grown men, Author of "Pastaman"
* Marilyn Rea Beyer > raised in Lansing, a wife, a mom, a grandma, an adjunct professor and a poet living in the South Loop. She rides her bike and cooks, but not at the same time.
* Tony Labriola > Distinguished Professor Emeritus from GSU, 3 time Emmy Award winning video producer/director for his work in children's media programming. He is also a producer/director/ designer/ actor in theater and is Current president of the Chicago Heights Drama Group >> and so much more!
* Suzy Dritz > Local favorite! Lives in Homewood with her trophy husband and ugly dogs!
* Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
**for those of you who prefer to purchase your ticket in advance by check or cash .. $15 in advance, $20 cash at the door >>email > Karen@homewoodstories.org or https://www.paypal.me/KarenOD2224/15
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
**all sales final**
Balagio Ristorante (View)
17501 Dixie Highway
Homewood, IL 60430
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|