Night Train is an immersive, interactive theatrical experience exploring funeral rituals. A train that carries people to the end of the line, into the great unknown. Like an Irish wake on acid. Joy. Grief. Death. Trains.
Reserve your ticket here to ride the Night Train in honor of Darby Dervil, as she makes her final journey from the land of the living into the beyond.
Things to note:
- Please arrive on time as the train departs promptly. The ticket booth will open half an hour before the train departs, and we advise you to arrive at least 15 minutes early to claim your ticket.
- This is a participatory, interactive theatrical/ritual experience. Please feel free to talk, engage, and interact with the performers as well as your fellow audience members.
- If you're so moved to dress up, please wear something that is or feels sacred to you.
- There is limited seating for each performance, so please let us know ASAP if you need to cancel your ticket reservation.
- The Night Train is a technology-free space. Please refrain from using cell phones or other digital technology when you are on or awaiting the Night Train.
- The train ride (round trip) will take approximately one hour. There is no intermission.
The train departs from the Hampshire College Library, North Entrance. Please follow the signs to the ticket booth and platform!
Open Dress Rehearsal, Sunday, 12/8, at 6:30pm
Performances, Monday - Thursday, 12/9 - 12/12, at 6:30pm & 8:30pm each night
Tickets are free, but donations will be happily accepted and will go towards support future theatrical work of this nature (cash, checks, and credit/debit cards will be accepted).
This piece is co-directed by Ezekiel Baskin & Wynn MacKenzie, devised and performed by the Electric Lite Collective, and presented as a part of Wynn MacKenzies Division III project.
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com ~
The Night Train rides for you.
Library Basement, North Entrance, Hampshire College (View)
893 West St
Amherst, MA 01002
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|