Beer Barre at Ounces Taproom & Beer Garden
Check out more ESHELYOGA events, including barre and yoga events at breweries, at www.eshelyoga.com
---- ABOUT THIS EVENT----
Join the Eshelyoga community! We sweat through a 1 hour barre class in the tap room (we use the bar as the barre!), and then we hang out with craft beers in hand. It's super fun, and you'll make new friends :) TICKET INCLUDES YOUR FIRST PINT.
- Must be 21+ to participate. Limited participants so sign up ASAP!
- REQUIRED: Bring your own Yoga Mat!
- Recommended: Water Bottle
- Optional: Bring post-workout snacks
Doors Open @ Noon -- Please come on time to set up!
Class Starts @ 12:15pm
Class Ends @ 1:15pm and then we beer!
2pm - Ounces opens to Public
***What does my Beer Barre ticket include?***
- 1 hour barre class: The patio is cleared of chairs and we set up our yoga mats next to the bar. The class is a combination of floor exercises on the mat, and strength exercises (like squats) using the bar for balance.
- 1 post-class beer (unless you buy the Just Barre ticket): Your first beer is on us! We put away our mats and hang out while we drink delicious beer!
***Wait, but what is Barre?***
Oh! Barre is a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It's like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It's really, really fun and an amazing workout! And at least this one ends with a beer! :)
Classes are taught by Sarah Eshelman, Founder of ESHELYOGA
To see upcoming barre and yoga events, check out her Facebook and join her mailing list on www.eshelyoga.com
Ounces Taproom & Beer Garden (View)
3809 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|