Join Downtown Janesville Inc on September 28th for our annual Fall Rock River Wine Walk! Walk around downtown (or jump on the free trolley!) and shop while sipping different wines. Try your current favorites and find some new ones, too!|
We are excited to offer the VIP tickets again! VIP status gets you an upgraded commemorative insulated wine tumbler, early check-in with an extra hour of wine tasting, and $5 worth of Downtown Dollars to spend at various retailers downtown.
Please start at one of our two starting locations, 15 N Jackson St. or Hedberg Public Library, to check-in and get your glass.
- Regular - $30 includes a commemorative plastic wine glass, unlimited trolley rides, check-in starting at 12:45pm, and wine tasting from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- VIP - $45 includes a commemorative insulated wine tumbler, unlimited trolley rides, check-in starting at 11:45am, wine tasting from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, and $5 worth of Downtown Dollars
- 11:45am--3:00pm - VIP check-in
- 12:00pm--5:00pm - VIP wine tasting
- 12:45pm--3:00pm - regular check-in
- 1:00pm--5:00pm - regular wine tasting
- Velvet and Tulle - 217 W Milwaukee St
- Classy Rascals Children's Boutique - 219 W Milwaukee St
- Angie's On Main - 37 S Main St
- RED E 2 Property Management LLC -
- Paull Chiropractic - 111 N Main St
- Walker Property Management - 120 N Parker Dr
- Northern Chic Boutique - 111 W. Milwaukee St
- Rejuvenate Skincare Studio - 14 S. Main St
- Bodacious Shops of Block 42 - 119 N Main St
- 808 Cheesecake - 119 W Milwaukee St
- Anne Rosa Interior Design - 211 S Main St
- Hometown Pharmacy - 21 S Jackson St
- Jade The Accessory Store - 301 W Milwaukee St
- Carousel Consignments - 31 S Main St
- The Hodge Podge Place - 16 S Main St
- Janesville Art League at the Woman's Club building - 108 S Jackson St
- Raven's Wish Gallery & Studio - 101 W Milwaukee St
- Hedberg Public Library - 316 S Main St (Starting Location)
-15 N Jackson St. (Starting Location)
- Must be 21 or older to participate
- Bring your ID you will be carded at check-in!
- Keep your wristband on for the entire event
- No wine will be served until 12:00pm if you are a VIP ticketholder or 1:00pm if you are a regular ticketholder
- Please do not ask participating businesses to over-pour
- If you appear intoxicated, business owners and servers have the right to refuse serving you
- Have fun!!!
Hedberg Public Library (View)
316 S Main St.
Janesville, WI 53545
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|