We invite you to the Edmonds Oktoberfest, which will be held September 20th-21st in downtown Edmonds. This will be an Edmonds kind of Oktoberfest with its own unique twist on the traditional Bavarian fall festival.
Edmonds Oktoberfest will be the first event of its kind in our area. The celebration will include:
* A brewfest - featuring local breweries where you can taste samples of your favorite flavors
* Activities (and food) for kids and parents alike
* Food trucks with an assortment of tasty bites parked along 8th Avenue
* And who's ready for a Pet Parade?
Funds from this event will be used to support Rotary programs including:
* Building a new inclusive playground at the soon-to-be-renovated Civic Field, where kids of all ages and abilities will be able to play and explore at their own pace.
* Scholarship grants to local high school students (more than $300K has been granted since we began the project).
* Investing in the new Edmonds Waterfront Center (Edmonds Rotary has committed $50K to the new facility, which will benefit seniors and other local residents).
* Partnering with Washington Kids in Transition and the YWCA in a variety of programs.
Please join us for a day (or 2) of fun in Edmonds!
Frances Anderson Center Field (View)
700 Main Street
Edmonds, WA 98020
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|