Chelsea Art Gallery Tour
Although in recent years some other New York neighborhoods have also become important centers for contemporary art, Chelsea still has the highest concentration of galleries in the city or even, for that matter, the world.
On this tour, we will view 5-7 selected exhibits, with an exclusive presentation by an artist or gallerist at every stop.
IMPORTANT NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- After paying online, please check your credit or debit card account to make sure that the transaction went through.
- Emergency phone number if you need to find the group is (917) 680-0656. However, I may or may not be able to respond to texts. So first, try making a VOICE CALL and wait for the greeting (as if you were going to leave a voicemail message). The first few stops on our itinerary will be listed. If that doesn't work, send "old-fashioned" texts only. (My phone has absolutely no Internet access, so emailing, posting questions on this page, or attempting to contact us through Brown Paper Tickets or any other website or app will NOT work on the day of the tour.)
- Sorry, refunds and exchanges are not available (unless the event is cancelled). However, if you are unable to attend, you can send someone in your place. At check-in, simply have him or her mention the name under which you paid.
- Remember to bring photo ID in case it is requested by security at some of the galleries.
- The tour will last around two and a half hours. Afterward, we may go somewhere nearby for drinks, food and socializing if there is interest.
- This event is suitable for art novices, as well as people with extensive art backgrounds.
144 10th Avenue (at 19th Street)
New York, NY 10011
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|