The Star Spangled Girl - Castle Craig Players
In this uproarious comedy, we are introduced to Andy and Norman, producers of a protest magazine. Sophie, an Olympic swimmer and all-American girl who just moved into the apartment next door, pays the young men a good-neighbor visit. From that moment on, Norman is hopelessly smitten. His love for Sophie becomes an obsession, and he literally drives her crazy by ignoring her rejection and constantly interfering in her life. Meanwhile, Andy is preoccupied with fending off creditors and charming the landlady to avoid being evicted for not paying the rent. The situation is eventually resolved through a series of hilarious happenings set forth with the masterly skill and inventiveness that are the hallmarks of Neil Simon.
* Senior Citizen pricing is reserved for those aged 65 years and older. Age verification may be requested at the door.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at email@example.com if you have any questions about seating
* Parking is available on street on a first come, first serve basis, as well as across the street in a municipal parking lot and/or behind the theater in a municipal garage. NOTE: Within the garage, there are several parking spots reserved for state employees and apartment tenants, each with clearly marked signage. Please comply with that signage or your vehicle could be subject to towing at your expense.
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|