Bus Benefit 2019 Presented by Buses By The Beach
Welcome to Buses By The Beach, a 501(c)3 Non-profit organization that holds events to raise money for The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors.
Join us for rustic wooded camping, live music, huge raffle and silent auction of VW related items, great family fun activities like rock painting, tie dying, hula hoop making, Disc Golf course, hooping skills workshop and community breakfast Monday morning. Enjoy sandy beaches and crystal clear blue water, surfing (bring your wet suit & board and hopefully catch some tasty waves), nature trails in the woods, miles of paved bike trails, and enjoying the company of 100's of your best friends! All VW's and VW lovers are welcome. No need to have a bus!
We are excited to announce the Bus Benefit 2019 Music lineup!
Nicholas James And The Bandwagon
The B-Side Growlers
The Go Rounds
The Gasoline Gypsies
The Legal Immigrants
Woods Stage - Acoustic Performances
More artists TBA... Stay Tuned!
- Primitive Camping with no electricity or water. There is a potable water source and a bath house with showers and restroom facilities on the main campus across the road from where we will be camping. There will be porto-potties on site.
- No generators, no drums or individual fires. For safety reasons, we have constructed community fire pits for everyone to enjoy.
- Dogs are welcome if they are friendly, remain on a leash, do well in crowds and are cleaned up after. Unruly animals and their owners will be asked to leave.
- Alcohol is permitted but obnoxious drunks are not. This is a family friendly camping event so please be respectful of others.
- Ropes and Rocks Pass is $15 per person. This activity is for anyone between the ages of 9 to 90. Outdoor Adventure Professionals will be on hand to run the High Ropes Course and the Rock Climbing Wall. Please stay off the Wall and the Ropes course when it is not staffed.
***Returning This Year***
Early entry to Bus Benefit 2019 will be available to Volkswagen Bus Owners who arrive IN THEIR BUS and have purchased a weekend pass. Early entry will begin on Thursday, May 23, 2019 @ 4:00 PM.
Again, This is only for Volkswagen Bus Owners who arrive IN THEIR BUS. No Exceptions.
- Gates open to ALL ticket holders on Friday, May 24, 2019 @ 9:00 AM.
Per Person Weekend Admission Rates for those 18 and older:
- Early Bird tickets are $65 through April 19;
- Advance tickets are $80 through April 20 through May 10;
- Gate admission will be available for $100
Day passes will be available at the gate for $50 per person.
18 & over pay the above prices
17 and under free when accompanied by a paid adult
There is limited space at Camp Blodgett to accommodate vehicles in the camping area. This year we will be charging a vehicle fee of $25 for ALL NON VW Bus vehicles.
Once again, we are offering an RV Pass for Large RVs. This applies to ALL RVs 19 feet or longer. The RV Pass will cost $60 and THERE ARE ONLY 5 AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. **This pass does not include the cost of admission to the event. Weekend tickets must be purchased in addition to this pass.**
*** Ticket prices are per person & do not include vehicle fee
*** Event will take place rain or shine. NO REFUNDS. NO CANCELLATIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS.