Dancing With the Whittier Stars
The 2019 "Dancing with the Whittier Stars" performances will be held on May 8, 2019 at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. The event is led by our dance professionals Rudy and Maria Hernandez from RMH Dance and Productions
Dinner will be served starting at 6 p.m. in the Community Center gymnasium.
The performances include:
- Caroline Graham, Graham Productions, LLC
- Claudia Guardado, CEO and Founder Puchie Socks and COO BlueMoon Onstage Music
- Paymaneh Maghsoudi, Director of Whittier Library Services
- Dr. Maria Martinez-Poulin, Superintendent Whittier City School District
- Laurie Perschbacher, MAP Property Management
- LaFonda Riggins, Los Angeles County Fire Community Services Liaison
- Dr. Ruben Armienta, DDS, Inc.
- Jay P. Arroyo, Owner of Phlight Restaurant
- Dr. John Hernandez, M.D.
- Rob Marin, Rob Marin Realty
- Frank Medina, Uptown Association President
- Paul Salazar, Officer with Whittier Police Department
Whittier Community Center Theatre (View)
7630 Washington Ave
Whittier, CA 90602
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|