SLURP is a shellfish, wine and beer tasting event benefiting clean water education and shellfish restoration efforts in the Pacific Northwest. A dozen restaurants will showcase their culinary talents by preparing dishes with fresh, off-the-beach local shellfish. Wineries will join the Fish Tale Brewery to offer the season's latest varietals and microbrews. SLURP also features a Grand Oyster Bar, live auction, an oyster shucking/eating contest, and live music.
Your ticket includes:
- Fabulous Feast of Shellfish Dishes made by local restaurants
- Taste an Assortment of Washington Wines (if you like what you try, you can purchase it from the wine store)
- Brews made by Fish Brewing Co.
- Grand Oyster Bar
- Celebrity Slurp-Off
- Live Auction
- Live Music by Eden Lane Quartet featuring Stephanie Layton
- 100% of proceeds benefit PCSGAs Shellfish Habitat Restoration Fund which provides funding for shellfish education and habitat restoration efforts.
Fish Tale Brewery Warehouse (View)
514 Jefferson St, SE
Olympia, WA 98501
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|