Charity Silent Disco
Our first charity silent disco was just SO enjoyable, that all of you asked for another one. We didn't want to disappoint!
Come along to enjoy another evening of mega-dancing, loud singing and lots and lots of laughs.
For the uninitiated, the silent disco concept is straight out of the festival scene and is trending throughout the UK. This is your chance to experience a silent disco in an awesome setting. And for a fantastic cause too!
DJs do battle over separate wireless channels, playing the best in disco, 80's and guilty pleasure classics. Don a headset and choose your favourite tune. No distraction - just dance!
Back by even popular demand are our resident DJs:
- DJ Matt (Disco Paradiso) brings you the best in deep house, disco and jazz funk. And his favourite niche genre is deep-house-disco-jazz-funk ð
- DJ Rosie - Expect a treasure trove of 90s jewels and dance classics as Rosie Kendrick opens her box of delights to play those songs that will make you dance with a smile.
- DJ Strawberry Delight will take you back to the 80s with her mix of electronica and pop. You wont want to go-go away from her channel.
- DJ Stu (Disco Paradiso) lives up to his name and takes you on a dancefloor journey through disco, soul, funk and hip-hop. Be ready to dance and disco chant.
The London Museum of Water and Steam [www.waterandsteam.org.uk] is an iconic and historic building, housing fabulous working engines from times gone by. This is a unique opportunity to explore the museum after hours.
Why don't you make it extra special and be a VIP for the evening - VIP guests will enjoy:
- Complimentary prosecco (half bottle).
- Exclusive raised gallery with a fantastic view of the steam hall.
- Private seating area.
[Unfortunately, no wheelchair access for VIP guests.]
All profits go to Breathing Matters, a UCLH Charity (Reg #1165398), funding research into rare respiratory diseases, such as pulmonary fibrosis and bronchiectasis.
Need to know:
- Print out tickets or show on mobile.
- Bring change for the cloakroom (£2).
- Bring CASH for bar and donations!
- Nearest station: Kew Bridge (few mins' walk), South Western Railway.
- Directions: www.waterandsteam.org.uk/plan-your-visit
- Free car parking for 20 cars; first come first served. There is one dedicated parking space for orange or blue badge holders.
- Wheelchair access for standard tickets only.
- Free WiFi
The London Museum of Water and Steam (View)
Green Dragon Lane
London TW8 0EN
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|