Come join us!!
Let's celebrate all things December! Defy the darkness of the shorter days and come out to bright lights, cameras and Stories!
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging - -- of 'coming home' by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other.....
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Come early and come hungry so we can enjoy supper club-like style atmosphere provided by Ravisloe Country Club and our musician Kirk Lindstrom. Food and beverage will be available for purchase.(official menu will be posted on Facebook soon)
>>for the best hospitality and service please place orders early...if you are running late...call the proshop to place your order by 7 PM....thank you 708-798-5600
Doors open > 6:00 PM > with food/beverage available for purchase
pre-show music by Kirk Lindstrom
Show starts at 7:30 PM
Cover $15 in advance/$20 at the door
True,stories, first person, off-book, 5 storytellers
* Kim Duncan >an actor, singer, dancer and most importantly a mom. She has been in numerous theater and storytelling performances nationwide.
* Ellen Blum Barish > has been telling stories from her life since she was first able to hold a pencil. Talented writer and reader that she is, this will be her first story told 'off-book'.
* Allen Shechtman > Graduate of Northwestern University and Kellog school of management, currently owner of commercial real estate investment company, his first book "Color of Character" in pen name, Glen Shuld, will be making his storytelling debut
* Megan Wells > Award winning Story and theatrical artist of 40 years, Megan is a Homewoood Stories favorite. www.meganwells.com
* Dr. Karen ODonnell: Producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
>> Come early to enjoy dinner before or during the show!
Show Special >> $18 bottles of wine!Thank you >as our food/bar tab offsets the cost of the room!
**for those of you who prefer to purchase your ticket in advance by check or cash .. $15 in advance, $20 cash at the door >>email > Karen@homewoodstories.org
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
**all sales final**
Ravisloe Country Club (View)
18231 S. Park Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|