Taste of Linden Hills 2018
Experience tastes from the diverse and delicious local restaurants that make Linden Hills unique including Rose Street Patisserie, Tilia, Martina, Naviya's, Zumbro, Wedge & Linden Hills Co-ops, Great Harvest, Coffee and Tea, Ltd. and more. Plus enjoy drinks and entertainment by local musicians - all to raise money for LHiNC's neighborhood grants program
When: Tuesday, October 2 from 7-9 p.m.
Where: Rose Street Patisserie - 2811 W 43rd Street, Minneapolis
Tickets: $65 General Admission tickets include one drink ticket (wine/beer) plus tastes from all participating restaurants.
$125 VIP Tickets (limited) include general admission plus special pre-event tasting and cocktail hour hosted by Tilia owner and James Beard Nominee Steven Brown
Why: All proceeds from the event will support LHiNC grants, which are available to organizations or projects that make Linden Hills a better place to live and work. Past grants have funded:
- scholarships for Southwest High School students,
- upgrades to the media classroom at the elementary school,
- robotics programs for middle and high school students,
- the Linden Hills Chamber Orchestra,
- the Midwest Food Connection,
- new bocce courts at Linden Hills Park,
- Southwest High Schools music and theater programs,
- downtown bike racks and more.
Please join us to support the community, celebrate with your neighbors, and eat some amazing food!
Rose Street Patisserie (View)
2811 W 43rd St
Minneapolis, MN 55410
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|