DEPART AND RETURN FROM THE MIDDLEGROUNDS ISLAND DOCK|
NOTE: The tour for Saturday, August 25 will take place on the ISLANDER
- 2.5 Hour Cruise aboard the Princess Wenonah or Islander (Rain or Shine)
from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Live Tour Guide - Highlighting things to see and do in Bay City along with wildlife viewing. Weather and river traffic permitting we plan to travel downriver to the Saginaw River Rear Range Lighthouse before returning upriver.
- Snack Bar available on board.
- All passengers must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Adult and children over age 10 $20
- Children ages 2-10 $10 with adult purchase
- Children under age 2 free with adult purchase.
Things to know before you go:
- Parking is available on site.
- Boarding begins at 12:45 a.m.
- Bar accepts cash only. No credit card service on board.
- Vessel is a non-smoking facility per Michigan State Law
- No coolers, outside food or beverage permitted
- Maps and directions can be found at the Bay City Boat Lines website
- Events runs rain or shine! Severe weather cancellations are extremely rare.
|Saturday Jun 16, 2018 1:00 PM - Saturday Aug 25, 2018 1:00 PM | Free - $20.00
Bay City Boat Lines Middle Grounds Dock (View)
1201 Evergreen Drive
Bay City, MI 48708
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|