Lot 49 VIP Reception + Preview
The Luminary is pleased to announce our annual Lot 49 contemporary art auction + benefit on Friday, March 23rd from 7 to 10pm.
Lot 49 is a unique artist-centric auction initiated and shaped by artists as an annual fundraiser for The Luminary and a direct means of support for artists in the region and beyond. The interactive auction will feature acclaimed artists nominated by their peers, with participating artists receiving 51% of all proceeds and the remaining 49% going to support our ambitious programs - hence the name, Lot 49.
A VIP Cocktail Reception + Auction Preview will kick off the event from 7 to 8pm featuring complimentary wine and beer, food from local chefs and a first chance to meet the artists and purchase items in the auction. The public event follows from 8 to 10pm with the most exciting contemporary art party of the season featuring DJ sets, interactive bidding, artist-designed cocktails and more.
**Free valet parking provided with VIP admission. Lot located on Ohio behind The Luminary's building
The Luminary (View)
2701 Cherokee Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|