Company by Stephen Sondheim - Presented by The Castle Craig Players
On the night of his 35th birthday, Robert struggles to think of a wish to make as he blows out his birthday candles. The lone bachelor, surrounded by those good and crazy people -- his married friends -- Robert is uncertain whether he should simply be happy with his lot or whether he should wish for his own romantic partner. Over a series of dinner parties, first dates, and thoughtful conversations, Robert attempts to understand the pros and cons of marriage from his diverse and frequently hilarious friends,, and begins to make sense of his own persistent bachelorhood. Company, Stephen Sondheims groundbreaking modern musical, is a mature, intelligent, and wildly funny look at relationships, vulnerability, and being alive.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at email@example.com if you have any questions about seating
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|