Rumors by Neil Simon - Presented by The Castle Craig Players
At a large, tastefully-appointed Sneden's Landing townhouse, the Deputy Mayor of New York has just shot himself. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of Farce. Gathering for their tenth wedding anniversary, the host lies bleeding in the other room, and his wife is nowhere in sight. His lawyer, Ken, and wife, Chris, must get "the story" straight before the other guests arrive. As the confusions and mis-communications mount, the evening spins off into classic farcical hilarity.
Although this production is not age restricted, parental guidance is suggested due to adult language.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at email@example.com with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about seating
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06451
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|