Growing the 21st Century Chamber of Commerce
This 3-hour workshop is jammed with 'how-to' material focusing on ...
- improving RELEVANCE in the community
- growing membership SALES and RETENTION
- increasing REVENUE and PROFITABILITY
- exceeding member EXPECTATIONS.
-- PLUS --
We will cover the FOUR CRITICAL THINGS a Chamber MUST DO to Grow!!
You will learn the "IDEAS" sales process -- developed specifically for Chambers of Commerce -- that helps your prospects ...
- want to JOIN,
- want to PARTICIPATE, and
- be PROUD of being associated with your Chamber.
You will receive the "37 IMPORTANT ACTION ITEMS" handout for generating immediate and profitable growth outcomes.
Suggested Attendees: Chamber Leadership (CEO, Chair, Chair-Elect); Membership Sales & Member Services Staff.
Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce (View)
3501 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|