Come join us for an evening of storytelling!
Doors open > 6:00 PM for dining before (and during the show)
Show starts > 7:30 PM
5 Tellers> true,stories, first person, told 'Live'
* Dan Terkell > A lifelong city kid, Dan believes in spreading the light by being the light.
* Deborah Henderson > 32 year south suburbanite, very involved in her church choir and lector ministry, married to the love of her life for 39 yers..loves ell things storytelling!
* Paul Teodo> retired hospital executive, Moth Grand Slam winner, new author, son of Italian immigrants, father of two sons
* Don Hall > former music teacher, off-loop producer, decade long Director for events at WBEZ, and house manager for NPR 'Wait. Wait, Don't tell me' and so much more!
* Dr. Karen O'Donnell >producer, host, dentist that gives her patients homemade fudge.
What happens when we turn off our phones, gadgets, screens and distractions to sit and listen? really listen to one another? Magic happens!! Homewood Stories magic that is >
Experience for yourself the genuine connection, a community event, a sense of belonging - -- of 'coming home' by turning off distractions and tuning in to each other.....
Best part of the night is having YOU in the beautiful audience!
Food and beverage available for purchase before the show.
Show Special > $18 bottles of wine!!
Doors open > 6:00 PM for food, beverage and pre-show music by Kirk Lindstom and associates!
Show starts > 7:30 PM
(PLEASE, Come join us early and place your orders for dinner right away > We need your help > and request that your order is placed before 7:10 please >> as our amazingly phenomenal and professional service is suspended during the show and everyone LOVES an on time start :-) Your promptness is greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!! xoxox
**for those of you who prefer to purchase your ticket in advance by check or cash .. $15 in advance, $20 cash at the door >>email > Karen@homewoodstories.org
>to sign up on our email list go to > https://tinyurl.com/y74d8ngo
Ravisloe Golf Club (View)
18231 S. Park Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|