Q&A on OSA: ONLINE, Live, Instructor-Led, Interactive Video Events|
Session Duration: 90 MINUTES
Limited to 16 participants.
Using ZOOM video (a simple thing to use).
Details will be sent by email in advance of the event.
Date: April 20
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 pm (EDT)
These lively Q&A sessions over LIVE VIDEO are an ongoing series of sessions designed to enable those considering OpenSpace Agility. The sessions are designed to handle your questions after you have previously absorbed the OSA basics. We typically have a guest speaker during the last 30 minutes, for example a sponsoring exec who has used OSA, or an Agile Transformation Lead who has led an Agile adoption in their org using OSA as the primary tool for (self) managing an organizational transition.
Some good reasons for participating on the Q&A call include:
* An opportunity to hear from others around the world, who are exploring invitation-based culture technology and leadership tools.
* The low time commitment needed to take the next step.
* An opportunity to get some of your more advanced questions answered.
* An opportunity to sample the online format before committing to the online OSA Workshop.
* Each Q&A event is unique, and so are the questions. This is not a pre-fab, canned-presentation. No. It is more like a peppy, live-classroom conversation between colleagues. This is a low-cost and low-commitment way to explore OSA beyond the website or beyond the OSA HANDBOOK.
People from New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, Finland, USA, Canada, India, France, Hong Kong have participated in these brief and engaging online video events. Many are returning to attend again after attending initially.
[Q&A on OSA] is the place to get your questions answered and also meet others and explore the questions they are asking about implementing OpenSpace Agility.
More information is available at: http://openspaceagility.com/osa/osa-training/qa-on-osa/
ZOOM Video (View)
The Cloud, NC 27262