* By the end of the series you will be able to:
* Choose useful tools for on-location sketching
* Create confident line work
* Simplify objects by seeing shapes in the scene before you
* Use mono-tone (black and white) and multi-tone values (color) to add focus and depth to your work
* Use simple perspective to create believable sketches
* Understand key aspects of visual storytelling
* Use thumbnails to determine the best composition for you visual story
The last class is an outdoor sketching clinic where you'll put your new skills to the test, designing and implementing on-location urban sketches.
The sketching course will be held on sequential Saturdays 3/4, 3/11, 3/18, 3/25 and 4/1 from 9:30 - 4:30 PM in Olympia, WA. That's a lot of time, we know. But to cover it faster would be a disservice. The topics would be skimmed over too fast and you wouldn't learn them. Thats' a waste of time and money. We want you to leave the course feeling confident in your new skills.
Class size is limited to the twenty students so that every artist gets the personal attention they need.
Sign up by February 18 and get the Early Bird Price of $200. That's a $25 savings over the regular price of $225.
We're so sure that these classes will help you become a successful sketcher that we're offering a Money-Back Guarantee on your tuition. If, after the series, you don't agree that you've achieved at least a minimum improvement in your sketching skills we'll give you a prompt and courteous refund.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to register.
|Saturday Mar 04, 2017 9:30 AM - Saturday Apr 01, 2017 4:30 PM | $200.00 - $225.00
First Christian Church (View)
701 Franklin St. SE
Olympia, WA 98507-2850
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|