SCOPE Art Show
SCOPE Art Show | New York City
With over a decade of critically acclaimed art fairs and non-profit initiatives that extend beyond the ordinary in Contemporary art, design, music and fashion: SCOPE Art Show returns to New York City for the eleventh year, with an exciting, high-profile location across from The Armory Show.
The 35,000 square foot pavilion on 57th Street and 12th Ave will host SCOPE's flagship fair, SCOPE New York, featuring over 50 international galleries and museum-quality programming that will highlight groundbreaking, emerging work. SCOPE Art Show taps into the cultural psyche to present only the most pioneering work across multiple creative disciplines. You can be a part of it.
SCOPE New York's First View will take place on March 7, 2012, with proceeds benefiting chashama.
chashama is one of New York City's oldest and most respected not-for-profit arts organizations. Chashama supports communities by transforming temporarily vacant properties into spaces where artists can flourish.
SCOPE VIP Ticket Holders will receive:
- Exclusive entry into SCOPE's VIP First View on Wednesday, March 7th, 3-9PM
- VIP card good for FREE Entry for the duration of the fair, March 8-11
- Invitation to the SCOPE Art Show official party on Friday, March 9th
- Lifetime SCOPE VIP Status
- Complimentary Cocktails courtesy of Rums of Puerto Rico from 4-6PM
The First 200 to buy FIRST VIEW Tickets will also receive:
- Exclusive SCOPE VIP tote bag
- Complimentary publications and products from our sponsors
- Official SCOPE Art Show catalog
SCOPE Pavilion (View)
638 West 58th St.
New York, NY 10019
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|