Caning 101 w/ WiseProtector
Harsh and punishing is what generally comes to mind with Canes. It doesn't have to be that way (but we'll cover that as well in the workshop, but, hard, is easy.)
Arousal, altered state (sub-space), orgasms are all possible with canes. The range of sensations is large and subtle.
1) Trust and Patience and Desire. Getting someone to the point where they WANT you to cane them is something you need to know about.
2) Types of canes besides rattan there's all sorts of materials.
Sting, Thud, Arousing and other sensations are attainable with the right cane and technique.
3) Connection - You get that in most of my hands on workshops. It's one approach to altered states, arousal, and in general, better relationships!
4) Technique - Using more of the cane for varied sensation. Thud - anchoring caning to arousal - rhythm Altered States - double caning.
5) Sado-masochism. First thing you think of, right? Of course it's included.
6) QUIET caning. Apartment dwellers will especially like this.
*Your ticket to the workshop also gets you 10% Off your same-day in-store purchase (One-time use only per ticket.)*
Starting in the late 70s before the interweb, before knowing anybody actually does this sort of thing, Wise had to seduce girlfriends into BDSM. The cornerstone of that seduction is knowing what each other really needs, and fulfilling that need. This approach has been called, "clever," "psychological," "somehow unfair," and even, "dangerously persuasive," but Wise explains,"All I do is lead people where they want to go." That's the focus of most of his workshops: find out what you both really need and how you need to get it. Then lead them there.
Carter Steven's Pocono Fall Fetish Fling (in 1998?) was his first foray into the public scene where Joe and candi taught him what they know about flogging. After learning from lots of people, he's given workshops at the York Play Group, Brimstone, The first NDDS bootcamp and The Warehouse, Sexploratorium and The Kink Shoppe.
He also participates in the BDSM module of SAR at Widener University, for the Graduate Class in Human Sexuality.
Wise finds it moderately disturbing to write about himself in the third person.
Kink Shoppe (View)
126 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|